November 12, 2009
Schedule of hostel reporting for of the IInd session 2009-2010
||Date of joining
|B Tech. / M. Tech. (all Sem. / all branches)
||Monday, 21st December, 2009
All the students are required to pay mess advance of Rs. 10,000/- by crossed DEMAND DRAFT ONLY payable to "THE CHIEF WARDEN, VNIT, NAGPUR". DD can be drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Nagpur (Preferably State Bank of India, payable at SBI, VRCE, BRANCH, NAGPUR : Branch code : 6702). Write name of the student, year, branch on reverse of draft for identification at the time of reporting.
· The above fee is to be PAID IN ONE SINGLE INSTALLMENT at the time of seeking admission / reporting for semester.
· The amount collected as Mess Advance will be adjusted against the mess bills. Students are not required to pay the regular monthly mess bills.
· Cheques will not be accepted in any case.
· Payments are de-linked from scholarship / Bank loans.
· ALL HOSTEL DUES OF 1ST / 3RD / 5TH / 7TH SEMESTER MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE SEEKING ADMISSION TO INSTITUTE AND HOSTEL (See Important Instructions)
· If a students fails to pay mess advance at the time of reporting to 2nd / 4th / 6th / 8th semester, his / her hostel admission will be cancelled without giving any notice.
All Hostel Notice Boards
The students are requested to pay the hostel dues, if any (details will be available on the institute website i.e. www.vnit.ac.in after 30th November, 2009) along with the fees of 2nd Session (i.e. Rs. 10,000/-). The students are advised to make combine DD of Mess dues and the mess advance (hostel fees) to be paid at the time of reporting for 2nd session (i.e. 21st December, 2009) in favour of "Chief Warden, VNIT", payable at Nagpur on any Nationalized bank. (Preferably of SBI payable at VRCE branch. Branch code 6702).
1) If mess dues are Rs. 7- then make DD for Rs. 10,007/-
2) If mess dues are Rs. 45/- then make DD for Rs. 10,045/-
3) If mess dues are Rs. 156/- then make DD for Rs. 10,156/-
4) If mess dues are Rs. 2458/- then make DD for Rs. 12,458/-