Registrar: Dr. S.R. Sathe
| Office|| 0712-2801364|
| E-mail|| registrar[at]vnit[dot]ac[dot]in|
- The Registrar is responsible to the Director for the proper discharge of his function
- He is the custodian of record and common seal of the Institute and such other property of the Institute as the Board of Governors commit to his charge.
- He deals with legal matters pertaining to administration.
- He is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Institute.
|Dy. Registrar (Stores) : Mr. D. M. Parate|
Procurement of material such as, stationary, liveries, equipment, etc. as per the sanction / approval from the appropriate authority. Maintain updated record of all the purchases and their settlement and to Supervise, monitor and guide the sub-ordinates working under him, in performance of their duties.
|Dy. Registrar (Academic) : Mr. K. N. Dakhale|
Deals with all academic matters such as admission (UG, PG and Ph.D.), enrollment, issuing of identity cards, maintaining personal record of students admitted, assisting the Dean (Academic) and the Director in preparation and maintenance of academic calendar, conduct of examinations, conduct of convocation, award of degrees, awards, medals, issuing transfer certificate, migration certificate, bonafide certificate, degrees, and maintaining the record of legal cases arising out of academic matters.
|Dy. Registrar (Admn.) : Dr. S. M. Deshmukh|
Subject to the direct control & supervision of the Registrar and to the extent as may be directed by him, the Deputy Registrar(ADMN.) will carry on the duties as follows:-
- Correspondence with MHRD and other outside agencies.
- To draft agenda & minutes for Senate, BWC, FC & BoG as per directives of competent authorities.
- General supervision of Institute.
- Such other matters as may be allotted by the competent authority from time to time.
|Dy. Registrar (Accounts) : Mr. S. S. Jagdale|
1. Supervising, monitoring and providing guidance to the sub-ordinates working in Accounts Section;
2. Preparation of Annual budget, revised budget estimates and other correspondence with MHRD/ Other govt. agencies regarding Plan and Non-plan grant/ R&D projects funds/ TEQIP Accounts and related matters, Costing of R&D project proposals, STTPs (Short term training programs
3. Finalization of Annual Accounts (including GPF accounts) of the Institute in the format prescribed by MHRD for CFTIs;
4. Render secretarial assistance in Finance Committee, BoG meetings of the Institute;
5. Daily cash and bank management and other working capital management related matters including investments management;
6. Dealing with Income Tax of the employees / Contractors, Professional Tax, GST and all other taxation related matters, filing of various statutory returns;
7. Disbursement of salary, pension, scholarships, remunerations, contractual payments, payment against bills, Cash advances and settlement thereof etc.;
8. Liaisoning with bankers having Institute accounts., Coordinating with CAG during Certification and Transaction Audits, maintaining financial records;
9. Accounts member in various Institute level committees
10. To carry out any other related duties assigned by higher authorities.
|Assistant Registrar (Establishment) : Mr. M. P. Rajnesh|
To deal with all the matters pertaining to personal management / establishment of the staff appointed on regular, temporary, ad-hoc or contractual engagement. Maintain record of every individual on the strength of the V.N.I.T., whether permanent or temporary. Maintain Service Book record and process the matters pertaining to appointment, engagement, promotion, service conditions, disciplinary matters, leave, Leave Travel Concession, Police Verification, deputation of staff on official duties, preparation of salary bills, pension bills and any other matter assigned by the authorities and to supervise, monitor and guide the sub-ordinates working under him, in performance of their duties.